View an article:
C. J. Collins - The Refrain of Genesis 1: A Critical Review of Its Rendering in the English Bible
Articles in this issue:
- C. J. Collins - The Refrain of Genesis 1: A Critical Review of Its Rendering in the English Bible
- F. Boswell - Are You Sure You Can Say That?! Fresh Considerations in Translating Euphemisms
- T. Wasserman - Proposal for a New Rating System in Greek New Testament Editions
- N. Lunn - Parables of the Lost? Rhetorical Structure and the Section Headings of Luke 15
- J. Maxey - Performance Criticism and Its Implications for Bible Translation: Part II
- G. Ogden - Note: An Exegetical Issue in Isaiah 16.14
- J. Greer - Note: A Chiastic Key to a Text-Critical Crux in Lamentations 3.22
- Donaldson, Terence L. Judaism and the Gentiles: Jewish Patterns of Universalism (to 135 CE ). Waco, Texas: Baylor University Press, 2008.
- Reviewed by R. Omanson
- Newfeld, Dietmar, ed. The Social Sciences and Bible Translation. Atlanta: Society of Biblical Literature, 2008.
- Reviewed by P. C. Stine
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.