View an article:
J. I. Wangia - Morphophonological Issues in Translation: The Lulogooli Bible
Articles in this issue:
- J. I. Wangia - Morphophonological Issues in Translation: The Lulogooli Bible
- P. Lawrence - “Oh No, He’s Still Wearing His Watch!”: Avoiding Anachronism in Old Testament Translation
- P. Ellingworth - Translating Synonyms
- J.-Y. Cho - Politeness and Korean Addressee Honorifics in Jesus’ Reply, “Ἐγώ εἰμι, καὶ ὄψεσθε τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ ἀνθρώπου...” (Mark 14.62b)
- N. H. Taylor - Dying with Christ in Baptism: Issues in the Translation and Interpretation of Romans 6.3-4
- New Testament Concepts of Atonement in an African Pluralistic Setting, by John D. Kwamena Ekem. Accra, Ghana: SonLife Press, 2005.
- Reviewed by P. Elllingworth
- Translation and Conflict: A Narrative Account, by Mona Baker. London/N.Y.: Routledge, 2006.
- Reviewed by S. Elliott
- A Reader’s Greek New Testament, edited by Richard J. Goodrich and Albert L. Lukaszewski. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2004.
- Reviewed by M. Holmes
- English Language Bible Translators, by William E. Paul. Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Co., 2003.
- Reviewed by R. Omanson
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.