View an article:
Martin M. Culy - Would Jesus Exaggerate? Rethinking Matthew 26.38/Mark 14.34
Articles in this issue:
- M. M. Culy - Would Jesus Exaggerate? Rethinking Matthew 26.38/Mark 14.34
- D. J. Clark - Discourse Structure in 3 John
- J.H. Nakai - Impact of the Bible on Modern Japan's Evolution
- C. Jian - The Chinese Mandarin Bible: Exegesis and Bible Translating
- B. Evans with A. Krajewska - "Equivalence" in the Presence of "Otherness"
- Narrative Structure and Discourse Constellations: An Analysis of Clause Function in Biblical Hebrew Prose, by Roy L. Heller (Eisenbrauns, 2004)
- Reviewed by L. de Regt
- Text, Theology and Translation: Essays in honour of Jan de Waard, Simon Crisp and Manuel Jinbachian, eds. (UBS, 2004)
- Reviewed by A. van der Kooij
- New English Translation/Novum Testamentum Graece (NET Bible Press/Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 2004)
- Reviewed by R. Omanson
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.