View an article:
R. Wenger - The Literary Function of Participant Reference in Biblical Hebrew Narrative
Articles in this issue:
- R. Wenger - The Literary Function of Participant Reference in Biblical Hebrew Narrative
- L. M. Morales - Resurrecting an Exegetical Fossil in Genesis 4.7
- S. Sipilä and R. van der Spuy - To Lift Up, But by Whom and What? A Note on Genesis 4.7a
- A. L. Matre - To Which Context Is a Translator Responsible? A Response to John S. Mbiti
- D. Clark - Note: “In” or “On” in John 20.25, 27?
- H. Salevsky and B. Tupal - The Chief Interpreter and His Mosque: The Intercultural Role of Translators
- Bible Translation Basics, Hill et al., reviewed by E. Wendland
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.